Cozy Cottage Prescott, Arizona Vacation Rental
Only one mile from Prescott's Courthouse Square and Whisky Row, you will find yourself in a well-appointed 1 level cottage nestled among the tall pines and mountainous boulders. Cool and relaxing - quiet and peaceful. Fully - equipped with everything you need to make it a fun friends and family get-away.
- Recently remodeled and updated furnishings including new pillow-top beds.
- The home is complete with Wi-Fi, cable, Flat screen TV's, Phone with Free Long Distance (continental US only), Stereo, Wii, Cards, puzzles and Board Games.
- Wood-burning Fireplace in Living Room.
- Great kitchen for gatherings with exit to backyard deck. Very cozy with plenty of room for you to enjoy a sit-down dinner with your friends. Fully equipped to turn out just about anything you can dream up to cook. The table expands to seat 8 comfortably.
- If you're not a cook, Whiskey Row and the Court House Square. also features numerous restaurants and bars for your culinary pleasure! Some of our favorites are El Gato Azul, Park Plaza Liquor Deli, The Dinner Bill, Prescott Station, Papa's Italian, Bill's Pizza and of course, Prescott Brewing Company.
- Relax on the Old fashioned front porch as you enter - and enjoy the quiet mornings with a hot cup of coffee (or an evening cocktail)!
- The backyard deck is peaceful and private. Both charcoal and Gas BBQ Grill and outdoor fire pit - wood deck surrounded by boulders and lots of shady trees. Perfect place to read a book or enjoy your dinner Al Fresco!
- Two fenced in areas for your pets to roam. One is right off the kitchen accessible thru the doggie door (40 lb max size).
- The pictures don't do our home justice, so you'll just have to see for yourselves! Read our reviews and you'll know you have found the perfect cozy cottage get-away for your vacation!
*If you are moving to Prescott, you will receive $500 off your rental if you purchase your home through Colleen (paid at closing).